What nail salons charge a fortune for; we make extremely affordable for you to do in the comfort of your own home!
HOW TO USE:
1. Heat wax beads to a heated temperature.
2. Using a spatula, spread a layer of wax onto the area to be treated against the direction of hair growth. (Make sure wax is not too hot)
3. Allow it to cool, hold skin taut, and remove wax with a firm action against the direction of hair growth.
When applying this wax leave the edges slightly thicker for an easy removal. Before the wax is removed, tap it a couple of times to check it has set and is ready to be removed.
- Ensure the wax is not too hot before applying to skin.
- Do not use it on broken or irritated skin.
- Do not use it if your skin suffered any adverse reactions to wax in the past. Do not use it within 2 hours after taking a shower, or sunbathing.
- If you are on medication that affects skin or you have a skin related disorder, consult your doctor before use.
- Keep away from Children.
(If it is your first time using this product, please test on a small patch of your skin, if after 24 hours there is no adverse reaction, you can proceed with the full application. If you suffered an adverse reaction, please consult with a physician immediately.)